Super easy and quick healthy recipe for the nice warmer days ahead!
As I mentioned in my last post, which seems like forever ago. I’ve been watching what I eat and trying to be more healthy. I eat a ton of salads for lunch, like A LOT of salad and needed a salad break. I found this recipe on Pinterest, of course and wanted to share it with you guys cause it’s just so easy and delicious.
- 5 to 6 ounces of white tuna (drained)
- 2 tablespoons of plain Greek yogurt (or mayo)
- 2 tablespoons of diced red onions
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 apple
- Add tuna, yogurt, onion, celery and the lemon juice to a bowl and mix well. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spoon some of the mixture on top of each apple slice and Voila
Do You Guys Have Any Quick And Healthy Recipes?