With my boyfriend away for work most of the time, date nights are extremely important to us. We are always looking for new and fun activities to do together!
Last month I came up with the idea of filling up a jar with tons of exciting date night ideas. We both came up with 10-15 ideas each and stuck them in our cute little date night jar so that when we feel like having a date night whether it’s staying in, going out on the town or having an overnighter somewhere, we just pick an idea from the jar.
Keeping a relationship fun and exciting can be hard for every couple especially when everyday life gets in the way. Finding ways to spend the most time together and enjoying your partners company is a must. Here are some of the ideas we have come up with. I hope some of these will inspire you to get out and have fun with your loved one.
- Take a cooking class together
- Take a bike ride by the canal
- Drinks on a patio
- Attend a sporting event
- Go skating
- Have a marathon TV night
- Go camping
- Have a nice bubble bath at home with some wine
- Have a meat fondue at home followed by a chocolate fondue
- Dinner and a movie
- Go see some horse races
- Make sushi at home together
- Go to a karaoke night
- Wine tasting tour
- Go to the drive-in
- Hit up a comedy club
- See a live band
- Have dinner at a foreign restaurant
- Get all dressed and go for dinner at your favourite restaurant
- Organize a double date
- Go clubbing together
- Have a game night
- Go get a tattoo together
- Go to the zoo
- Go to a spa for the day
- Cook your favourite meal together
- Rent a hotel room for the night
- Go see a live band
What are some of your date night ideas?